How to Enter:
We have tried to keep the entering – and the judging – as simple as possible.
Each nomination costs £150 excluding VAT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please make sure that your submission complies with the following conditions:
- Maximum 1,000 words – minimum font size 10.
- Maximum size of entry, two sides of A4.
- Optional supporting pictures, graphs, clippings or screen grabs – maximum two sides of A4
- All entries must relate to the time frame 1st September 2017 – 30th October 2018.
- The same campaign can be submitted for as many categories as you wish, but should be adjusted to suit the entry criteria.
- If AVEs are used as a form of measurement without a secondary means of evaluation, your entry will be void. For reference, please see The PR Professional’s Definitive Guide to Measurement.
- Entries must be submitted in PDF format.
- Where the campaign was undertaken in conjunction with a third party please provide details.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to seek and ensure permission has been granted for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- The entry fee of £150 (excluding VAT) must be paid at the time of submission. Once you have paid for your entry, please send your entry and entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Entries in the Campaign Categories should demonstrate; strategy and research; execution; creativity; originality; and evaluation.
- Entries in the Team/Consultancy Categories, judges will mark your entry on the following criteria; clients; staff; financial; and innovation:
- Clients: retention, growth and performance
- Staff: retention, approach and diversity
- Financial: performance, growth, acquisitions must be disclosed
- Innovation: for example, investment in infrastructure, new client products, new approach to staffing
- In the Individual Categories, judges will mark your entry on the following criteria; leadership; initiative; performance and contribution; colleague/client references.
Final Entry Deadline – Monday, 24th September, 2018
Shortlist Announcement – Monday, 15th October, 2018
Award Ceremony – Wednesday, 21st November, 2018.
We believe that one of the required skills of public affairs is the ability to present a case simply and succinctly. Show us we are correct in that assumption.
If you have any questions, please contact Neha.Khatwani@prca.org.uk.