Please make sure that your submission complies with the following conditions:
- Maximum 1,000 words – minimum font size 10.
- Maximum size of entry, two sides of A4.
- Please state your campaign title clearly in the entry document.
- Optional supporting pictures, graphs, clippings or screen grabs – maximum two sides of A4
- All entries must relate to the time frame 1st September 2018 – 30th October 2019.
- The same campaign can be submitted for as many categories as you wish, but should be adjusted to suit the entry criteria.
- If AVEs are used as a form of measurement your entry will be void. For reference, please see The PR Professional’s Definitive Guide to Measurement.
- Entries must be submitted in PDF format.
- Where the campaign was undertaken in conjunction with a third party please provide details.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to seek and ensure permission has been granted for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- The entry fee must be paid at the time of submission. Once you have paid for your entry, please send your entry and entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
Entries in the Campaign and Party Conference Categories should demonstrate: strategy and research, execution, creativity, originality, and evaluation. We encourage you to include all the details of the campaign, including outcomes achieved and approximate budget.
For Individual Categories, judges will mark your entry on the following criteria: leadership, initiative, performance and contribution, and colleague/client references.
Entries in the Team/Consultancy Categories, will be marked against the following: clients, staff, financial, and innovation.
- Clients: retention, growth, and performance
- Staff: retention, approach, and diversity
- Financial: performance, growth, and acquisitions must be disclosed
- Innovation: investment in infrastructure, new client products, and/or new approach to staffing